Use of Land Right

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is a pain in the backside. I know one farm where there were 38 proclaimed mine dumps (and of course the restrictions applied to 100 metres from them, which in many cases overlapped with the restricted area on the next dump). I could not even find dumps at some of the localities. So I checked what it was based on - an undergraduate student report. And when I checked one dump that I could not find, I found in the students notes "bulldozer scrape, possibly a former dump site".

Keep in mind that freehold title usually does not include mineral rights (in most places they were excluded from all titles issued from the 1840s and 1850s onwards- e.g. SA and Vic - and later were removed on titles issued before that). Land owners often simply assume that they own the mineral rights.

So it's okay to show off with thier TV shows to the whole world, get into trouble over it and now ask for help. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Really :poop:

diggin4gold said:
So it's okay to show off with thier TV shows to the whole world, get into trouble over it and now ask for help. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Really :poop:
??????????????????????????????????
Some comments need a little more background.