Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt make it today but posting again as someone asked about it

suction strainer for shallow water 30 x 30 cm x 5 cm thick

it has 2 square feet of suction area to minimise the effect of weed

1420411822_platypus.jpg

You could make a fortune with this Mark, should show this to the anti-drug council of NSW, "minimising the effect of weed" would send these guys into a frenzy ;)

gavfromoz said:
You could make a fortune with this Mark, should show this to the anti-drug council of NSW, "minimising the effect of weed" would send these guys into a frenzy ;)

True Gav

Then we need the ice addict version . Maybe fit that with a blowtorch to melt the ice....... Lol ...... Not

Reminds me of my drive down the M5 motorway yesterday as I filmed an addict whose brain was toasted on something , he was trying to climb out a car window at 110 k's an hour , his sister was trying to restrain him while he was punching her in the head , they pulled over and the junkie climbed out and disappeared running up through the bush,
His poor sister's face was covered in blood and swollen up like a puffer fish

Cops didn't have a unit available when I rang it in

:rolleyes:

gavfromoz said:
Not good mate, I feel for their families but I have no time for them, never have.

cops cant do anything with them . the courts dont support the cops so what are they supposed to do ?

and who would want to be exposed to all the diseases those things have ? Hep C and all the rest.

flush them into a pit is plan B

1421128344_optimized-img_1013.jpg
Raining again today, what to do?...... hit the shed.... what to make? I know, what about a straight handle for the SPP. Found the ideal piece of obsolete junk in a golf buggy umbrella holder. Sure enough it clamped on to the S shaft perfectly, just had to cut off the umbrella holder end and hey presto, a perfect upright handle to keep the old wrist straight while swinging. I found that the S bend grip was cocking my wrist forward and getting a bit uncomfortable after extended time detecting. I reckon this little "freebie" fix will cure that problem.
Gotta luv those freebies! :D
1421128548_optimized-img_1011.jpg
1421128648_optimized-img_1017.jpg

Yep, this upright handle has made extended swinging a breeze, no more sore wrist after a full day enjoying my time detecting, nice...

Home brew fridge , got thermostat yesterday so finally could test it out ( been spending too much time detecting )
Replaced thermostat with one purchased online designed for the purpose , being an upright
and an old freezer with thicker insulation , keeps 40 litres of my all grain home brew @ 3 degrees
for about $35 bucks a year.
1421702350_image.jpg

Bacchus said:
Home brew fridge , got thermostat yesterday so finally could test it out ( been spending too much time detecting )
Replaced thermostat with one purchased online designed for the purpose , being an upright
and an old freezer with thicker insulation , keeps 40 litres of my all grain home brew @ 3 degrees
for about $35 bucks a year.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4092/1421702350_image.jpg

Nice one man, you will never look back to bottles now :cool:

Over the past 3 months I made (well, was part of the team that made) several sets of space suits and armoured costumes for a Ridley Scott film... It'll be a few months till I can post pictures sadly.

Can you pm me the details on the thermostat for the freezer
Great idea mate well done :D

AusFX said:
Over the past 3 months I made (well, was part of the team that made) several sets of space suits and armoured costumes for a Ridley Scott film... It'll be a few months till I can post pictures sadly.
I hope it a sequel to a recent where we came from type movie ;)

Latest posts