Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm that's an idea John, maybe replace the blokes rubber dolls with freshly printed ones in 3D hahaha

Well you wouldnt believe it. I have just been looking on the 3D printing site thingiverse.com and it has the riffle profiles to print out.

A small sluice is gonna happen for sure

1407156637_image.jpg

New chain and bar for the chainsaw. A little over due but thankfully before I cut a limb off me instead of a tree. Got so inspired I cut at least 5 times what I intended to and then had to do three ute and trailer loads... Might put a shed heater in yet no shortage of wood. Yesterday bought an inlet manifold gasket for the ute also overdue. I learnt something about fixing this its really a two step process. First step call a mechanic. Second step pay him to do it. 7 hours one gasket. I get older but not wiser.

Lol goldtarget.. unfortunately there is a third step if a mechanic is involved.... 'pay the bill' :|

G0lddigg@ said:
Its pretty thick mate between tge outer boot amd thesock which cam be replaced and the added waterproof tongue
HeadsUp said:
G0lddigg@ said:
New pair of magnums got the trifecta. Pair in my size (13) rare as hen's teeth in Ballarat, waterproof design with carbon tip ( awesome for detecting) and on sale :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/357/1406963889_2014-08-02_17.17.49.jpg

is the entire boot thick enough to stop snakebites ?

I am currently looking for something like these . no metal used in construction , flexible , can be used as running boots without fatigue , just trying to find out if they are snakebite proof.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Altama-3...bat-Boot-/371098562489?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Altama's are great boots real comfortable :) don't have to worry about snakes mate they are a good high boot and think enough to stop a snake

1500 long of vrib from Clark rubber. Oh the possibilities. Resisted the urge to buy a brake press. .. But got some folding done, a man cannot have too many bankers or configuration differences.

Camps 7, Lonely Planet Australia, Goldfieber: Wie ich in Australiens Outback reich werden wollte (goldfever: how i wanted to get rich in australias outback).

kleinman98 said:
Gday everybody. Today I bought a 3D printer and hope for delivery on wednesday.
Think of anything made of plastic and you could make it with this.
Nice! I've always wanted a 3D printer.
How much did that set you back?
Cheers, :D

A trailer, going to clean it up for the go karts.

1407403306_image.jpg

Stay tuned folks. A nice little project to keep me busy for a couple of weeks.

Hey Wally, I am not an expert, but I believe you buy a wheel dresser. It , from memory looks like a serrated metal wheel on a wooden handle . I think a trip to Bunnings is on the menu!
Cheers
Mackka

Latest posts