Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We always needed the daughter to play the instructions on you tube just about everytime. When we didn't have mobile signal it got packed flat on top of the camper trailer until we got home and watched the instructions again. We usually tried once or twice first though and i recall we got it once or twice. We even got in the habit of watching it before we went away to see if we could remember when needed.

Good luck with it and it was always a laugh to see if any of us could do at the end of a trip as packing up was always a stressful activity and it lightened the mood

goody2shoes said:
I could pack my caravan up quicker than pulling the toilet tent down :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will become easier I am sure of it as I am to stubborn to give up :D

I'm glad they don't take long to put up or I'd **** me self, :playful: :playful: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The RED ROCKET :D
1612762500_img_20210208_1620352.jpg

1613039254_146400829_898714140893311_8622491364577824226_n.jpg

I treated myself to a new pair of boots and knife for my next prospecting trip (over the Easter long weekend).

This is my second pair of Hi-Tec boots. I highly rate them as they're lightweight and super comfy. I couldn't help myself when i was Anaconda and walked out with the bowie knife also :p you never know what could pop out of the bushes when you're out there.

Latest posts