Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nice thought Ken. I am sure she will treasure it. Wish her a happy birthday from me too.

A t-shirt. No photo sorry and not sure whether it should be here or the poetry section.
The front of it is printed as follows:
The Golden Years
The Golden Years have come at last,
I cannot see, I cannot pee,
I cannot chew, I cannot s?&ew,
My memory shrinks,my hearing stinks,
No sense of smell,I look like hell,
My body's drooping,got trouble pooping,
The Golden Years have come at last,
The Golden Years can Kiss my Ar?&.

Author unknown.
Mackka

Jaros said:
Today I bought a 3 belt kit for the Pathy and some bushes for the rear trailing arms. Will be put in by mechanic tomorrow. :p

Hi Jaros, what year Pathy and how many kms?

I've got a 2000 R51 just shy of 219000kms, great bus, thirsty on the juice 16.5 to 17l per 100kms around town but that's my doing with upsizing the rubber.

It's a 2004 PI Model. Only has 116000 klms. Been up the cape and around oz towing a camper trailer/ Yep around town the economy is crap but I can switch to LPG when cruising and back to Unleaded when climbing hils-helps a bit and adds 300 kms to my trip distance. I have ATR rubber on - not as noisy. :p

Jaros said:
It's a 2004 PI Model. Only has 116000 klms. Been up the cape and around oz towing a camper trailer/ Yep around town the economy is crap but I can switch to LPG when cruising and back to Unleaded when climbing hils-helps a bit and adds 300 kms to my trip distance. I have ATR rubber on - not as noisy. :p

Yep, I'm on ATR as well, I just find it a great, comfortable car, lacks a little grunt towing out CT uphill but I just take it steady, don't do too many big Kms days anymore.
Cheers

I don't do many in the last 5 yrs either due to my back Manpa. Hopefully Mondays procedure will help that-I'm running out of money and hope !!!!
Cheers Manpa. :Y:

Didnt get it today...more like last week..but at least
1518035843_img_20180208_3868.jpg
I don't get stuck in traffic anymore :D ]:D

Jaros said:
I don't do many in the last 5 yrs either due to my back Manpa. Hopefully Mondays procedure will help that-I'm running out of money and hope !!!!
Cheers Manpa. :Y:
Good luck, will be interested to see how how your "stimulator and battery pack works out" as per my earlier post.

Again good luck.

I purchased my old Lincoln Mig welders in the early 80's but now they are too big for my current lifestyle so they had to go. I packed them up and sent them off to auction. It was a bit of a risk because they went unreserved but I'm now expecting to see $1,300 turn up in my account. That left me with an old 250A stick welder that we got in the mid 70's. It's a great welder but like the mig's too big for me now.

Today I got my new 200A Mig welder. There are so many to choose from but I just had to pick the best I could find. It came down to a couple in the end I chose this one because it will take 1 kg and 5 kg spools of wire. Being a hobby machine it will allow me to have a few wire options at hand at very little cost.

1519038809_kemppi.jpg

There's a Kemppi promotion at the moment that includes a very expensive helmet so that helps too. I added a roll of flux cored wire, a roll of aluminium wire, a teflon liner and some drive rollers so did a bit of damage to the bank account but my gold sales have it covered :)

Latest posts