Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too SaltyTom ,vaguely remember them too-----until I fell off the chair. I don't drink it anymore.

Pete

Today I bought a new hot water service after the old one died .

Why do the sales persons tell lies" Yes, disconnect the old unit & fit the new". -------" Bull s**t ------the electrical connection is different!!!
However got it sorted

Pete

Today I bought a Minelab SD-2100 at unbelievable mates rates :eek: , thank you very much ChrisM. :D

I also bought a Qanta pan. ;)
1375234093_qanta_pan-optimized.jpg

http://www.madog.com/gold/HOME.htm
My collection is slowly growing. :)

Ohhh I do like the Quanta pan... Nice purchase!

Today I got some decommissioned 1 1/2" lay flat fire hose :D

1375235234_image.jpg

Good show farmeroz I also enjoy watching it....Cheers Debra
farmeroz said:
Today I brought....

I had only seen a few shows on tv while ahttps://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/959/1375007730_img_20130728_203358.jpgt my parents house, finally got around to buying the first 2 season from good old jb hifi

I have had many similar problems with sales people in the past, why can,t they just be straight and honest with us as they are supposed to be the experts in thier field...Cheers Debra
Pr2cv said:
Today I bought a new hot water service after the old one died .

Why do the sales persons tell lies" Yes, disconnect the old unit & fit the new". -------" Bull s**t ------the electrical connection is different!!!
However got it sorted

Pete

Not today but yesterday I bought 5 Sasanqua Camellias, 4 marrayas, 2 bags of cow crap, 1 bag of dynamic lifter plant food and 2 bags of redwood chips. The back yard smells like a cattle truck. 150 bucks GONE!

I don't like my neighbours peering over the fence.

backcreek said:
Ag Man said:
Ohhh I do like the Quanta pan... Nice purchase!

Today I got some decommissioned 1 1/2" lay flat fire hose :D

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/113/1375235234_image.jpg

Hay Ag,
Was that off ebay?
I bought some of this on fleabay and it was like a sprinkler hose, full of holes so I messaged the guy and told him I wasn't happy.
He sent me another length, no charge. ;)

Cheers
Mick

Nah, just off a mate who volunteers at the CFA.

Resurrected it from the bin :p

Today I went to the flea market and stumbled across some 10m of layflat hose and connector. For 10 bucks and a smile I bought it.
Got talking to the guy selling it and said that his granddad used it for his sluice, well I be buggered mate was my reply, cause that is what I am going to use it for.
Might bring me some good luck.
Cheers
Brad...

TODAY I BOUGHT!!
two gravid mature tarantulas!!
ANNNNND a gear box for my drag car - with indestructible kevlar goodies & a dry sump :D weeeee bit excited

AHHHHrrGHH spiders, man I don't like spiders, reptiles love em, but spiders no no.
And a chick that has a drag car, pretty impressive me thinks.
I wont be buying to much stuff, just got a 75 grand bill, my is feeling it now.
Good luck with the drag racing.
Cheers
Brad.

They're fascinating! its not like I let them out and have them roaming around the house or anything LOL
nah always played cars, have a million of them LOL never been too much into legal drag (burnout girl) but scored a pearler of a setup for next to nothing so drag racer it is!

Latest posts