Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I bought a 09 sr hilux 4x4 3.0turbo deisel with 94000ks on it, felt great spending the bosses money, ;) feel even better on Wednesday when I pick up my new work/play ute

1410518695_2014-09-12_20.34.49_600_x_450.jpg

Its amazing what you can find on fleabay when you're bored.
Battery converters.
Converts a AA battery into a C size battery
No real necessity but I thought "what an interesting idea". So at about $5 -ish I bought 8 of them and tossed 4 of them in the bag with the SDC "just in case" there was a global shortage of "C" sized batteries or all the other rechargables I have were flat at the same time..... :D :D

Digginholes said:
Headsup it was 26,9 you are right though most others were from 28 to 33k with higher kms.
Pretty happy with it so far ;)

Good price for those k's

Are you going to fit an after market fuel filter and water trap to it to protect those injectors ?

And when its serviced make sure they check the oil suction strainer in the sump as they can get blocked and destroy engines

Other than that....... enjoy :)

Today I bought a new winch and a new bullbar for the new Triton. That should slow it down a bit.

HeadsUp said:
Digginholes said:
Headsup it was 26,9 you are right though most others were from 28 to 33k with higher kms.
Pretty happy with it so far ;)

Good price for those k's

Are you going to fit an after market fuel filter and water trap to it to protect those injectors ?

And when its serviced make sure they check the oil suction strainer in the sump as they can get blocked and destroy engines

Other than that....... enjoy :)

Sounds like it might be a good idea, I plan on adding a turbo timer, I'm guessing the fuel filter will be in addition to the existing fuel filter for better filterage? Water trap sounds like a must. Thanks for the headsup :)

Digginholes said:
Sounds like it might be a good idea, I plan on adding a turbo timer, I'm guessing the fuel filter will be in addition to the existing fuel filter for better filterage? Water trap sounds like a must. Thanks for the headsup :)
I'm pretty sure most modern turbos are water cooled and would not need a turbo timer, so put the money towards some tyres, suspension upgrade or a snorkel :)

Pretty smick looking...wouldn't mind a set for me transporter

Guess you'll be slappin on some low profiles

nice

Today I bought the parts to make a bucket trommel.

I'll post picks when I finish, got to find sum spare time :D

Hey everyone :cool:

Just thought I would start a new topic on what ya bought Today.

It will be interesting to see all the little nic naks everyone buys, might get some good ideas.

I'll get the ball rolling. :D

1411300237_image.jpg

Latest posts