Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got this bugger today for a bit of bush walking

1414644891_optimized-20141029_164254.jpg

Rowdy Relic said:
I'm looking at a detector called a bounty hunter quick draw II. What is everyone's thoughts on this metal detector.

Bounty hunters are ok. not many seem to use them on forums here and the U.S. I had the discovery 3300 and soon up dated to an ace 350. many would suggest these as an entry level
ace 250, minelab 305-my preference, eurotek by fisher. all under $400.you can read reviews on bounty hunter and others by googling the brand and model. cheers.

slipped disc said:
Rowdy Relic said:
I'm looking at a detector called a bounty hunter quick draw II. What is everyone's thoughts on this metal detector.

Bounty hunters are ok. not many seem to use them on forums here and the U.S. I had the discovery 3300 and soon up dated to an ace 350. many would suggest these as an entry level
ace 250, minelab 305-my preference, eurotek by fisher. all under $400.you can read reviews on bounty hunter and others by googling the brand and model. cheers.

Thanks I'd never heard of them. I've heard the typical ones like minelab and garrett and whites but there all over my price range and I'm just starting out after first trying out detecting in the late eighties early nineties. Maybe once I get right into it I'll look at spending more money one a better one. But this bounty hunter will do for now.

Redfin said:
Today I bought absolutely nothing.
BUT
Mrs Redfin bought me a pair of Birkenstocks
as she handed them to me she said,
Happy Anniversary, that's 28 years in a row you have forgotten.
OOPs.

They say consitency is the trick, and Redfin, you have just proved it!! :lol:
Congratulations on your anniversary!!
P.s. whats Birkenstocks???

Just bought myself a smoker from Aldi and tried it out already. Couple of chickens and a nice smoked trout. Only $99.99 and its a Hark smoker so a great deal. Just need some tips from our resident expert Rod.

1414918711_image.jpg

Haha well I did fish you out Rod. I wonder how many Rods there are on the forum?
Are you going to the Oallen get-together?

Hey Golddigg,

I have to say I am pretty impressed with their products.

Another impressive aspect of their website is they allow people from all over the world to add their holiday photos from travelling with their camping gear.
Because their German and distribute world wide there is some amazing photos on the site from random travellers.

If anyone is interested in just photography I'd recommend checking them out. Pics from travellers all over the world.

http://www.gordigear.com/travelogue/travelogue.php?l=en

Enjoy

Lambi