Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like beer

1515311271_bigbeer.jpg

Been looking for one for awhile, 15 bucks, unopened with bull's head. :Y: cheers David

Bella92 said:
So if I find or buy something I have to post pictures, is that what your saying lol. Sorry only first day :)
yes thats what they mean if you find something or buy something the general go is no picture never happened :lol: :lol: :lol:
now you have 10 post other areas will open for you and you can send private messages that sort of stuff

I got the Darwin Stubby years ago at an auction. Cost me $90. Went to a good cause though, at a Canteen Ball. Cancer Charity for teenagers with Cancer for anyone who is not aware.

Yes .Occasionaly I get one out and use it. They are two Parker pens and a Schaefer .Here's a pic of them. The parkers were a present from my dad and mum for getting into 1st form( Year 7 ) the schaefer was from my mothers second cousin who in those days owned Winns Glaced fruit and confectionery. It is still going today but owned by someone else.

1515908210_pens.jpg

Latest posts