Today an epiphany ......

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The innovative Go-girl,...just love that girly type thinking,...followed up by ability to see it through no doubt as well !
Lisa_Larriane said:
Camo said:
Hi Lisa - and welcome to the Forum.

Slim pickings (legally) here in Brisbane - so starting off at the goldfields could work out well for you and keep your enthusiasm high.

Besides what others have suggested (which are all good & necessary to have) one thing you should also definitely get, is a hat with mosquito netting... for the bush flies mainly. They're a pain - and will attempt to fly right into your mouth when you speak. First time I showed up wearing one? Newbie I was with laughed. After half an hour though? I could have named my price to sell it to him! ;)

Do they come in pink...... Just jokes! I grew up in the bush so have a wardrobe full of appropriate bush clothes .. Oh and repellent .... But maybe I can take some out and market them ;) now there's a thought..... Lol

silver said:
The innovative Go-girl,...just love that girly type thinking,...followed up by ability to see it through no doubt as well !
Lisa_Larriane said:
Camo said:

Slim pickings (legally) here in Brisbane - so starting off at the goldfields could work out well for you and keep your enthusiasm high.

Besides what others have suggested (which are all good & necessary to have) one thing you should also definitely get, is a hat with mosquito netting... for the bush flies mainly. They're a pain - and will attempt to fly right into your mouth when you speak. First time I showed up wearing one? Newbie I was with laughed. After half an hour though? I could have named my price to sell it to him! ;)

Do they come in pink...... Just jokes! I grew up in the bush so have a wardrobe full of appropriate bush clothes .. Oh and repellent .... But maybe I can take some out and market them ;) now there's a thought..... Lol

Perhaps I can start my own clothing line - gold diggers!! Lol 8) 8)

..................Go-Girly.....................
Prospectors Clothing and Accessories.

You are welcome to have that as a business Name Lisa.
Lisa_Larriane said:
silver said:
Lisa_Larriane said:
Camo said:

Ummmmm love it!!! Now to find a logo that doesn't look like dog poop! ;)

silver said:

Lisa_Larriane said:
silver said:
Lisa_Larriane said:
Camo said:

It'd have to be a hot chick cartoon character dressed in pink prospecting gear holding a pick and wearing cool sunnies,...gotta look like she's having fun and enjoying the way of life(well that's a male take on it for you Lisa).
Lisa_Larriane said:
Ummmmm love it!!! Now to find a logo that doesn't look like dog poop! ;)

silver said:

Lisa_Larriane said:
silver said:
Lisa_Larriane said:

Hi and welcome.
Just keep in mind when it comes to detectors , there are 2 types. Those for coins and relics and the other specifically for gold , the gold ones generally the dearer of the 2.

GaryO said:
Hi and welcome.
Just keep in mind when it comes to detectors , there are 2 types. Those for coins and relics and the other specifically for gold , the gold ones generally the dearer of the 2.

I'm all for the Gold!!!! ;)

I'm for what ever goes beep in my ears, except if I'm wearing steel toe cap boots...... then I'm in crazy trouble!

Nah,...I detected for years wearing steel caps, it's all about what you get used too,.. I still found lots of good targets all the time.

One day, I dug and dug and dug and was confused to why I wasn't finding nothing. By 6ft I was shattered and thought I was going to dig to China..... then as I climbed out the hole my MD went over my boots.... dam... the gold is in my boots, so I pulled them apart and to my surprise in the sunlight I found a shiny solid plate of steel....... haha just kidding!! Never dug 6ft it was 10ft lol joke!!

True Jaros, if you can't have a joke now and again what would I be like finding the hundred bottle cap..... a withering mess lol

I love the idea about the clothing range, I think the logo should be..... a golden male (like James Bond Golden Girl) and being unearthed by a female in your clothing range, jumping of joy of her find! :D

Aurum75 said:
True Jaros, if you can't have a joke now and again what would I be like finding the hundred bottle cap..... a withering mess lol

I love the idea about the clothing range, I think the logo should be..... a golden male (like James Bond Golden Girl) and being unearthed by a female in your clothing range, jumping of joy of her find! :D

I like the way you think :p

i can just see the new detector commercial

girl walking with detector when it starts beeping

girl digs hole

girl pulls out half naked fireman

girl screams with glee " yay its working just like they said it would"

:cool:

HeadsUp said:

girl digs hole

Ha ha.... My ex was a fireman..... Thanks but no thanks.... He broke my heart :( ..... I'll stick with big nuggets thanks.....

Lisa_Larriane said:
HeadsUp said:

girl digs hole

Ha ha.... My ex was a fireman..... Thanks but no thanks.... He broke my heart :( ..... I'll stick with big nuggets thanks.....

girl digs hole

girl pulls out half naked arsonist

kidding

but i hear you on ex's

it can take a long time to get over the pain

just take the gentle approach , stick their photo on the wall and fire poison arrows at it for 8 hours a day , you will forget all about him after a few months.

( kidding again )

i have been told that holding anger at my ex is like drinking a cup of poison and expecting her to die but a man got to have a hobby

i just want the 1.7 million she owes me.

Latest posts