Titanium Quartz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Morning everyone.
I saw this for sale on line the other day and was wondering if anyone can give me further information about it?
I THINK it was called a titanium quartz? I absolutely adore it and if I had the spare cash would have snapped it up for my display cabinet.
I was just wondering if anyone knows what these are usually worth? The seller was asking $130 for it, is that a good price?
Thanks in advance :)
1409012021_quartz.jpg

I brought a piece off ebay years ago, think I only paid $30 or $40 for it, pay as much as you are willing to spend or lose

have a look at the coated minerals on the attached link-

http://www.the-vug.com/vug/vugfakes.html

Coated minerals are not my cup of tea but they make a talking point in your display cabinet. You probably would find better value natural crystals for your money but if you like them & have the pennies go for it- You can always sell some of your finds to cover the costs

Dughug said:
Coated minerals are not my cup of tea but they make a talking point in your display cabinet. You probably would find better value natural crystals for your money but if you like them & have the pennies go for it- You can always sell some of your finds to cover the costs

I'm the same, if it's not natural then it's not worth getting. I bought a couple lab grown and coated minerals a while back for curiosity reasons and now they just sit in a drawer somewhere. The Titanium Quartz is normally for hippy type stuff, like for meditation etc :|

Natural minerals hold their valve a lot better.

thanks guys, clearly i didnt research it enough as i had no idea it was treated!!

Latest posts