Tiger Leach Strategies??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leech...that ain't a leech

The ones at native dog creek are much bigger

1455833400_image.jpg

That theng would rip through a wetsuit Wally and leave a dehydrated corpse amongst spaghetti remnants of a wetsuit,... it may even crunch up the bones just for fun,.... could possibly lurch 50 feet out of the water and rip you out of your car as you drive by,... would look like it was flying. :eek: :eek: :eek:

He was quite a big lad of 19 just a few minutes ago,.... 6'3" and 26 stone 3 pound 2 ounces. :eek:

Both guys with cameras were useless twats,... he kept screaming " PULL THE BL00DY TRIGGER ". :eek: :mad: :mad: :eek:

OMG - I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. You guys are off the rails!

From what I've read, all I need to do is go back to the 1980's and dress up as the love child of Run DMC, Madonna, Cliff young and Cher (maybe throw in some "Sady the cleaning lady" for good measure) then every leach will keep away...as will small children...and people in general...and probably nervous farm animals too....

At this point I'd normally ask for a photo to show me exactly how, but I'm pretty sure that'll get moderated! ;)

Relaxing after a feed,... yet still hasn't had its fill ( note the guy was well away from water too,.... high humidity,... green grass,... must allow them to travel and hunt ). :eek: :eek: :eek: 8) :eek:

I am not sure but I think that in the old days you made a pin hole in the top of a small tin, put in a rock for weight and added carbide... :/ toss it in and get well back... boom... everything dead.. :)

Using a good pair of chest waders and gloves.And if possible prospect in winter theres no sign of them as they bury themselves in the mud.

Latest posts