Thunderstorm

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up near Coffs harbour area Reynard...

Just had a big clap of thunder that scared the living :poop: out of the poor old cat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goody :)

The thunderstorm has finally gone over now...

But just seen what the thunderstorms have done to Sydney on the TV...

Flood's everywhere...

A bit of rain here this morning in Melbourne which is a nice change.Glad to hear ya gall stones arent too big either goody :lol:

We've had bad crappy weather for over a week. Post is struggling. Ran out of vegies last week. Some now but butcher is running out of meat.
Getting concerned I'll be reduced to eating the wifes tofu in the freezer! :argh: 8.( :awful:

Mr Magoo said:
We've had bad crappy weather for over a week. Post is struggling. Ran out of vegies last week. Some now but butcher is running out of meat.
Getting concerned I'll be reduced to eating the wifes tofu in the freezer! :argh: 8.( :awful:

:lol: haha,it cant be that bad mate

Just a welcomed shower here today Goody it's a nice reprieve :Y: from the relentless heat of the predicted summer. For your sake I hope it's just a passing storm, it hasn't been too good further north I really feel for those folks.

Mick Cov said:
Mr Magoo said:

:lol: haha,it cant be that bad mate

Nah, not yet! Found a rock in the garden this morning. Be fine with a bit of sauce dolloped on top. :drooling:

Thunderstorm the pass two night's.. But this one was a real good one...it scared the cat :lol: :lol:

Glad you got some as well RM Outback :Y:

Help cool you down a bit mate...