Think i'm developing a rock fetish

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what is it with me and rocks? Was out doing a home service job for a client the other day and decided to call in to a place on the way home for a quick swing. Now i was actually looking for coins and i happened to look up at just the right time. :eek:
1477565747_dsc00731.jpg

1477565845_dsc00729.jpg

1477565991_dsc00728.jpg

1477566080_dsc00727.jpg

Shame :(

That must have really sparkled at you. I spend some time at Edithburgh most years, are you down that way or at the upper end of Y.P.

markgoldhunter said:
That must have really sparkled at you. I spend some time at Edithburgh most years, are you down that way or at the upper end of Y.P.
Upper part of the leg Mark, and yes it did sparkle, for a fleeting moment i thought i was onto something good :eek: Oh well not this time 8.( . Heading down to Marion Bay tomorrow for work so i'm thinking i might take a swing on the beach in the evenings :) .

Good luck with that, no doubt you will get your share of sinkers down there. I will be at the 'burgh for most of jan and feb so i'll give you a holler.

Latest posts