Things I make

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colmaca

Colin
Reaction score
Found a good bit copper ore offcut from a clock someone else got. Bing from here may get it if he makes it to the Isa

Front and back pictures

1405490134_p1010968.jpg

1405490150_p1010970.jpg

Very nice work Col, looks fantastic, now you just need to make a mantle to hold it... Front bumper off a Kenworth aught to do it!

Cheers, Tone

Hi Col, do you know the larger flat rocks found out around Gregory that they use
for pavers? I wonder what one would look like with a large clock in it. (just a thought)
Cheers,
Rob

Only times I been the Gregory I no looking at rocks only Kayak and fish :) (I got a barra in there ) only the riversleigh fossils up that way, I seen some they just look like rocks 2 Me :8 the sign said it was some prehistoric creature I only seen a rock :8

I worked on Riversleigh for a while and drove pass the fossil areas every 3rd day
never got to see them close up. A few houses in the Isa have these rocks around their
yards they a fairly common in that part of the country.

DIGGER DANNY said:
I worked on Riversleigh for a while and drove pass the fossil areas every 3rd day
never got to see them close up. A few houses in the Isa have these rocks around their

Are they rainbow type :) I think there is one under bench at work that came from there.

Colmaca said:
DIGGER DANNY said:

Are they rainbow type :) I think there is one under bench at work that came from there.

No they are just a flat rock normally a white to grey color up to 1 mtr x 10 cm
of different shapes some almost square, rectangle, and anything in between. I will try
to find out what they are called and let you know,

Hi Col, those flat rocks are limestone, they are found on the downs country, I was hoping that some one
that I know in the Isa might have some to show you but no one has any. Next time you head out that way
you may see some.

Cheers

Latest posts