The Weekend Prospector TV series (Original - Tommy)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw episode 4 starting up in cairns - on the beach with the Knox - hit a goldie with a tid of 5 (switched off) ? Then went onto episode 5 when on straddie and at brown lake , and ( switched off)- feels looks like a Troy Dan ring in :awful:

i wonder if there will be anything in the next codan quaterly, they usualy mention if something is pushing sales higher and the figures, if more sales whilst show airing there will definately be season 2 guarentee it, they mite replace host though if enough back lash, start sending emails direct to minelabs owners ....codan can probably find an email address some where if requested, let me know. :)

I had my first look at the show last week, caught the last half of an episode where they were detecting in the GT.
It was a bit like a Minelab commercial but I actually found it easier to watch than the very badly scripted "Aussie Gold Hunters" show.

Yes we got to watch all the crap that came before in case we forgot.Great now :lol: i will have nightmares
The Big Smo said:
I watched another episodes yesterday and it was repeats,bits and pieces of the last episodes put together.

What a rip off.

Ok so I just watched this show. I can see it was staged but as a newbie I did get a few tips from the Jupiters creek episode.

I wish mark would do more det instead of fishing and crabbing but you are right a bit of a laugh