The fevers back !

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty2751

Russell
Reaction score
I live on the south coast of NSW and have been prospecting for 20 years. Work has kept me tied up for the past couple of years so I did more urban mining than prospecting. Collecting and processing gold and silver from secondary sources (you never get rid of the fever once you get it). Im getting some my time back now and the urge to go bush for the yellow stuff has taken hold of me again. Mainly into highbanking, crevicing and a bit of detecting. Look forward to meeting up around the traps. Regards Russ.

G'day Russ, welcome aboard. I see you are from Nowra, good to see another local around :D
We head out to the Oallen ford quiet often highbanking and have done some exploring down Batemansbay/Mogo way. Would love to say g'day if your ever round those parts.

Welcome Rusty, your experience will surely be welcomed around the forum.

Cheers,
Nugget

Welcome to the forum Russ, :) great to see a few more "Almost Locals" joining this very informative forum. Look forward to possibly meeting up on the stream one day, as we seem to hunt very similar locations. Best of luck, Wal. :)

Latest posts