Tell me the Weights Please .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1460873361_imgp1683_large.jpg

Can someone please tell me what the weights would be for the nuggets on the coins . I had these stolen and for the life of me , I cant remember the weights .
Cheers .
Jeff

Keen Ken said:
Take them to your local post office, if your on good terms they might weigh them for free.
I would love to be able to do that , BUT , they were stolen !

I let my stepson stay at my house whilst the new wife and I were away camping , the little bastard stole them .

That's just attention seeking behavior, maybe a cry out for help ,... maybe a sojourn up behind the shed for a spot of whimpering may bring about a change in character, you know, the one where honesty brings about a return of newly found only misplaced lovely gold nuggets ,.... not to mention a very fresh and briskly acquired sense of incredible respect for yourself.
Dependent on his age of course as to exactly how much more whimpering is required to bring about said change, if he's gunna drive off in a hurry afterwards it may take a few repeat administrations. ;)

Too late for those last suggestions , I ditched them both. No time for POS like that ! But geez I miss those two nuggets :mad: As well as the 1/4 ounce of gold in the bottle he took as well ! :mad:

i would have beat the living crap out of him then ditched them both. i have a badge on my motorbike jacket that says dont f### with me i F### back always found it handy also i am a black belt in 3 martial arts so that helps as well lol

We were already seperated for over 12 months when this happened . The new girl said it would be OK for him to stay while we were away and against my better judgement , I let him stay .
After I went off my head at him over the phone ,,, a few weeks later I had the Police on my doorstep serving me an AVO for something that I was supposed to have done to him one morning when we were in town organizing my girlfriends fathers Funeral who had died in the wee hours that morning :rolleyes:
I proved that I had done nothing , but still had my firearms taken away until it was all cleared up . \
Little prick has been trying to get in contact for the last 8 months via Face Book saying sorry , he wants a father etc as his Mum took off and married some guy in the USA :lol: Aint no way in hell that I am letting him back into my life !

He could stay for 2 mins (maybe) after he gives the nuggets back, then kick him out again. The "two strikes and you're out" policy. He strikes at you, then you at him, that makes two, then he's out :cool:

JeffP said:
We were already seperated for over 12 months when this happened . The new girl said it would be OK for him to stay while we were away and against my better judgement , I let him stay .
After I went off my head at him over the phone ,,, a few weeks later I had the Police on my doorstep serving me an AVO for something that I was supposed to have done to him one morning when we were in town organizing my girlfriends fathers Funeral who had died in the wee hours that morning :rolleyes:
I proved that I had done nothing , but still had my firearms taken away until it was all cleared up . \
Little prick has been trying to get in contact for the last 8 months via Face Book saying sorry , he wants a father etc as his Mum took off and married some guy in the USA :lol: Aint no way in hell that I am letting him back into my life !
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes.just remember there are still good people out there, generally though if they really wanted to reconnect they would do it personally , not through face book ( I struggled to type that name as I see it as one of the worst thing to happen to our society) sorry.

Jeff great looking gold, hopefully one day it may make it back to your hands.
It is difficult to deal with when you get screwed by someone you trust.
All the best mate.

Latest posts