Swinger from the Shire!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Well, that subject title sounded a bit more risque than I intended...but I'll stick with it. Living in Woronora in Sutherland Shire.

New to the hobby but always been into geology and geography and emigrated from London due to a love of the Aussie bush.

Have an SDC2300, tolerant wife, 9 month old and a soppy border collie who's afraid of the Minelab's ghostly noises.

Thanks for all the brilliant posts - the brain is buzzing with new knowledge and the prospect of weekends away instead of being a keyboard jockey (although with my wife it'll be Stayz and Airbnb "glamping" rather than roughing it.)

Red

Red Gweilo said:
Hi

Well, that subject title sounded a bit more risque than I intended...but I'll stick with it. Living in Woronora in Sutherland Shire.

New to the hobby but always been into geology and geography and emigrated from London due to a love of the Aussie bush.

Have an SDC2300, tolerant wife, 9 month old and a soppy border collie who's afraid of the Minelab's ghostly noises.

Thanks for all the brilliant posts - the brain is buzzing with new knowledge and the prospect of weekends away instead of being a keyboard jockey (although with my wife it'll be Stayz and Airbnb "glamping" rather than roughing it.)

Red

hey mate. welcome

I have relatives who live at Engadine. I fish in the wonnie quite a lot.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

And yes, the Wonnie's lovely...wish it had gold in it, though!

How do you know the wonnie doesn't have gold in it mate there's a
Spot way up in the fresh there's a spot called battery causeway
Wouldn't have got that name for no reason ,
I wonder

Latest posts