swapped my cruiser ?????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog

Hugh Carrington
Reaction score
Swapped my troopy for a 100 series but did i do the right thing?

1367980696_new_cruiser.jpg

Only time will tell. :rolleyes:

I think the 100 series would be a more comfortable vehicle, more suited to touring. The troopy would have more room. If I was a yota fan I would pick the 100 series.
Should have bought a land rover :D mick

Nothing wrong with the 100 series mate. Good honest machine.
Whatever you do keep away from the "dark-side".... :) [Should have bought a land rover ]
BTY what sort of troopy did you swap ??

axeman said:
I think the 100 series would be a more comfortable vehicle, more suited to touring. The troopy would have more room. If I was a yota fan I would pick the 100 series.
Should have bought a land rover :D mick

Now come on Mick, i might be silly but i'm not stupid......................Land rover :8

ChrisM said:
Whatever you do keep away from the "dark-side".... :) [Should have bought a land rover ]

1999 1hz diesel 140000 kms.

Bulldog said:
ChrisM said:

1999 1hz diesel 140000 kms.

You could have at least kept it until it was broken in :p

Hi Guys,
There's nothing wrong with a 100 series with a 1HZ that's for sure. My 1992 80 series has 497000 kms on it. I turbo'd it @ 467000 kms and it's still going strong. It should make 500000 kms by it's 21st birthday in September.

Cheers
Mick

Latest posts