Stolen GPX4500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This one from Facebook. I guess contact t the police if you see it for sale.

1467963811_img_20160708_173858.jpg

So many on FB post their Finds and all the info as to the trips etc.

Any hard core person doing so research could easily pick a few places to hit... And I am not talking about the prospecting places.

People post pics of dozens of rings and coin that they have found... If it gets stolen, bit hard to identify and or track for many reasons...

Other than the usual Appliances and the Wife, I keep nothing of significant value at home... Same as when I go out; Time / Date and Location are never correct :)

I hate thieves/usually drug related.. they should tell everyone that they are going back home and have left lots of great new stuff that they will use next time having replaced all the stolen stuff.. someone like me should wait very quietly in the dark for them to return... ;)

AngerManagement said:
So many on FB post their Finds and all the info as to the trips etc.

Any hard core person doing so research could easily pick a few places to hit... And I am not talking about the prospecting places.

People post pics of dozens of rings and coin that they have found... If it gets stolen, bit hard to identify and or track for many reasons...

Other than the usual Appliances and the Wife, I keep nothing of significant value at home... Same as when I go out; Time / Date and Location are never correct :)

An excellent observation.

if you want to be done over post that you will not be home for 6 months.. have a party and make sure every person possible knows you are going...... when you get back the joint will be stripped bare... :|

I am a little confused as to who this machines belonged too?

and has this person managed to get another machine, ?

John.

goldengoose said:
Hi John, RR.

Ramjet was widening the net for a fellow unknown prospector in a bid that it may turn up and maybe as a reminder to PA members to
Lock up your gear safely and check serial numbers before closing any deals.

Cheers

Ok thanks mate, I thought it belonged to one of you Guys,

thanks for clearing that up, I'm glad it was no one here,

John.

Ramjet said:
What Goose said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D

Just cleaned up my signature.

Some members are advertising equipment here and on other sites. Same photos, same descriptions. It was obvious it's the same peoples.
Probably not that hard for the wrong persons to work out the location and do something.

Not that I have really expensive gear but would cost a lot to replace.
I DIG n SWING says enough :)

Latest posts