Stolen Detectors - Maldon Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had some detectors stolen on the night of 17th March or morning of 18th March from Maldon.

We're putting together a list but for the moment the following detectors have been stolen.

Garrett AT Gold Serial Number: 57282524
Garrett AT Pro International Serial Number: 57302442

I'll post an update to this initial list in the next couple of days.

However if anyone is offered any cheap Nokta, Makro or Garrett detectors in suspicious circumstances then they may be stolen.

B@%stards
nothing like this has happened to me as yet - but my little bro had his gear nicked a few weeks ago. not out in the field but from his backyard

just proves that someone is always watching :mad:

forgot to mention that he has since installed some pretty cheap secutirt cameras well worth the effort

Theft didn't include a Lortone Tumbler did it? Had a weird phone call at the lapidary club this morning from a guy needing to sell one urgently, new he stated, but post pictures on the notice board with details... "no, unable to do that, not possible". Unfortunately it was on the landline so no phone number.

Dihusky said:
Theft didn't include a Lortone Tumbler did it? Had a weird phone call at the lapidary club this morning from a guy needing to sell one urgently, new he stated, but post pictures on the notice board with details... "no, unable to do that, not possible". Unfortunately it was on the landline so no phone number.

Press *69 on your phone keypad, this gives the number of the last caller.

Latest posts