State of origin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apperantly,..... this is serious(aaaahahahahaha). :lol: :lol: :lol:
yobskin said:
I watch it some time for a laugh... :lol:

Mrs Silver recons go Peter Sterling and Paul Cronin,....... I at least am still optomistic,..... might need something mystic to make this good,.... not saying I want anyone to get hurt at all,....... not naming names or anything,.... but lets be realistic(ha). as long as they don't feed the scrums all wrong like last time,... I kept thinking, Ohhh Nooooo, NSW is Cheating, but then I saw QLD lower themselves and do the same thing towards the end of the last game,... throwing the ball to the lock instead of the hooker,... hope nothing like that happens by either side tonight,... if it does, ooooaaahhhhhh, I'm just goanna have to drink more something(insert Australian made product here).
Bloody PM should step in and sort em out before the match,... now that would be Australian of him,... you'd almost think he was born here then.(ha).
EEEEEEYAH Sl@, cant even be an Aussie.

All opinions and allegiances are welcome here nuggetino,.... Mind you Qld could use all SA as supporters ATM. :)
nuggetino said:
I'm from SA :)

You gotta be Northerer to understand it all casper,.... even up here you still might not even care who wins,.... young bloke watching a movie(dvd) so not even a moment of adds to see what's going on,... I'm living in a dark and cold world, where nobody cares,.....(not even me).
Luckily the Chardonay is still holding out AOK at this table(ha).

Latest posts