sold my atpro what next 3030 atx or??????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
looking for new detector not shore witch way to go needs to be water proof do more treasure than gold thanks for any advice

Mate I have only owned the 705 and CTX in the way of treasure machines but I highly recommend the CTX. What it can do once you sought it out is quite amazing and how it can see coins when they are surronded by tons of junk makes using it so much fun. But bear in mind I have never compared it to a ATX or any other machine other than the 705.

goldwright said:
Mate I have only owned the 705 and CTX in the way of treasure machines but I highly recommend the CTX. What it can do once you sought it out is quite amazing and how it can see coins when they are surronded by tons of junk makes using it so much fun. But bear in mind I have never compared it to a ATX or any other machine other than the 705.
I've found the ATX a pleasure to use on the beach but have never used it under water.
I find the White's GMT with the tiny coil leaves the ATX and SDC for dead amongst all the rusty steel when detecting old building sites full of junk. Now I'm looking for a good coin hunting detector where we can notch out the iron but I don't want to spend a fortune on it. In most cases depth is not too important on these old sites so I don't think we need to spend too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts