Rock crushing machine.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really looks efficient, just have to find a gold bearing quartz vein now.
If you get onto the supplies for these I think you would have a small ready market.

jaw crushers are worth their weight, but it would definately work better with a fly wheel and about 1/3 of the speed. as far as the dust control the best way to control 99% of the dust is to have a fine/medium mist of water above the loading point.

Haha surprised the government hasn't arrested that guy. Basically death treaths a senator... Wow

I am currently working on a design to make one of these at work (I'm a boilermaker) I have a 5hp engine to run it and just need to nut out the more fiddly stuff of the jaw design.

Just out of interest, what would people be prepared to pay for a unit with capacity like that shown in the video?

If I have an idea of what people would pay it is easier to get the boss on board with getting a design sorted and manufactured.

At this stage lets just say a bare crusher on a base, no motor or pulleys or belts.

Ben

Should be able to find plans online for a jaw crusher I would thinks.

My mate had one built(Trailer mounted size) that you can feed rocks the size of house bricks/small football & would crush them into 1/2 inch. 16HP Briggs running it. He then had a Keene Mill that would turn the 1/2" into talcum powder. Had a small conveyor system that then fed a sluice system.
Also had a shaker table - sold the lot a few weeks ago for $7K I believe.

I can ask if he's still got any plans if you need

Hey Col, started watching this and need to ask....did you fall asleep during it as well...????? :eek: takes for ever to get to the point...interesting concept though. Cheers Wal. :D

Latest posts