Rock Crusher Hire

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have found this available for hire for $417.00 for the day from Kennards.

Would have to have a lot of ore to process to be worth it but does day up to 6T per hour.

http://www.concretecare.com.au/index.php?fuseaction=product.view&productid=561&ctu=0&type=&lvl=1

1411442918_1026020.jpg

Haha nice bit of kit although the output size at the smallest is 10mm so only good as a 1st stage crusher still need to get that out down to around 1mm depending on how you are processing your ore.

Yes that's true but if you had a large mullock heap to process it would be much quicker to then put through a hammer mill setup

Nice unit but way too much overkill for me.

To run 6t an hour and get my money's worth, I would need 10 fit blokes on shovels and all my mates are lazy buggers.... ;)

Yeah if you had that dumping strait into a hammer mill of equal size then into a sluicing system you would have your own mobile processing plant and with good ore you could cover hire cost by smoko :)

so can anyone tell me if you can hire a rock crusher for a day around Dunolly? i have lots of conglomerate around my land and want to run some to see whats hidden in there, history tells me it was decent 150 years ago lol but want to find out myself :lol: :D

I'm sure someone on here has one that would be close by and willing to lend / help out with their own crusher for a day. If I was not so far away I would let you borrow mine mate.

Hope it crushes up nice for you. I am crushing some conglomerate from Ararat at the moment and trying to figure out which pieces have the colour. Some are rich and some are completely barren. I have found the pieces with the bigger, sharper looking pieces of quartz in it holds the colour.

Cheers

:D im heading down there this weekend i should catch up with Re :p dfin for a drink if he's down, he seems to have the know how lol

Dolly pot perhaps if you have no luck excellent easy tool to make....not so good if you have a lot or big pieces but perhaps an option if nothing else available.

how long are you going to be around for dunollyman, couldnt help you out till late next week, have other plans this weekend and late into next week, including bringing my crusher home, if your up for a trip to bendigo i could knock the conglomorite through for you.
Other wise, when its on the trailer for transport we could work out a quick meet and crush spot :D

ps, it has to be as dry as.......

Hi mate, long time no hear, I am going up there tomorrow, on my own, to do some work around the place and watch Bathurst in peace. Heading back to Melbourne on Monday.
Will get out for 2 or 3 hours each morning for a swing.
Call around if you are in town.

DWT that sounds great, whats it gonna set me back??
and I'm gonna try my hardest to get down there Redfin, I think I owe you a few drinks lol, but I'll have to see what work throws at me :(

Latest posts