Replacement Ear Muff Pads GPX 6000, Equinox 800 & GPX4500/5000 Headphones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the muffs on a GPX 6000 or Equinox 800 set of headphones? Mine are losing their black coating but the headphones still work fine. Are the headphones made by Minelab or are they a re-brand?
Thanks Andrew

1,062 views May 30, 2021
SEARCH FOR THESE MODEL EARPAD REPLACEMENTS: BOSE Quietcomfort QC2, QC15, QC25, AE2, AE2i or AE2w *NOTE: The earpad replacements usually come with a cloth backing and adhesive. (not shown in the video) Place these OVER the foam pad before installing your ear pads. You can extend the life of your pads by wiping them down with a damp cloth and letting them fully dry before storing them in the headphone case.

1,062 views May 30, 2021
SEARCH FOR THESE MODEL EARPAD REPLACEMENTS: BOSE Quietcomfort QC2, QC15, QC25, AE2, AE2i or AE2w *NOTE: The earpad replacements usually come with a cloth backing and adhesive. (not shown in the video) Place these OVER the foam pad before installing your ear pads. You can extend the life of your pads by wiping them down with a damp cloth and letting them fully dry before storing them in the headphone case.

Thanks FindSomeStuff. Should fit the 800.

G'day, I replaced the crappy gpx6000 headphones pads with a pair of Nenads steel phase ones today. Fit pretty good. Be careful with the flimsy plastic frames though, broke one today, still seems ok once fitted though.

G'day, I replaced the crappy gpx6000 headphones pads with a pair of Nenads steel phase ones today. Fit pretty good. Be careful with the flimsy plastic frames though, broke one today, still seems ok once fitted though.
davent, yes I saw that your stock Minelab bluetooth headphones outer cover was falling apart. From Nenad, did you purchase a whole new set of steel phase headphones “and/or” just purchased the steel phase headphone replacement pads only?
~I don’t know if these replacement pads would fit your Minelab stock headphones?
https://avantree.com/au/earpads-for-aria-headphones

Last edited:

Latest posts