Quote Of The Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as your dog does" 🐕 I can relate to that, gee I miss my old dog.
The best cure for the grief is get another dog, the joy far outweighs the pain, I know it works as I've been there. There's a dog out there that would love a new dad 👍

Been thinking about that for a while G1h, but I'm doing a lot of travelling where I can't take a dog at the moment and it's the first time I've been dog free for 44 years but I'll eventually get another when the time is right.🐕‍🦺

Been thinking about that for a while G1h, but I'm doing a lot of travelling where I can't take a dog at the moment and it's the first time I've been dog free for 44 years but I'll eventually get another when the time is right.🐕‍🦺
I've been traveling since October 2011 was without a dog for almost a year, decided I don't need National Parks (can't take a detector) so got another dog best decision ever. Time was right I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_20210105_135918.jpg
    IMG_20210105_135918.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Bread is the staff of life. That does not mean the life of the staff is one big loaf.

Profound and true; he who knows and knows that he knows, is a leader, follow him. He who knows but knows not that he knows, is a student, teach him. He who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a man, befriend him. He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, ignore him.

Bonj.

Unless you suffer from depression that is 😢

Drifting out of a dreamy sleep you open your eyes and take in your first conscious breath, it's a new day!
It's yesterday's tomorrow, it's another day. You get up and take in your first shuddering memory from yesterday's depth of despair only to find yourself falling again - tumbling deeper, spiraling into the darkness of impending doom as the depression awakes.
Tentacles of fantasy twisting and grabbing at that faint glimmering star - a flickering dimming light of hope. The same light of hope you saw yesterday, promising that tomorrow will be a good day, that yesterday's tomorrow isn't!
At least today's - tomorrow is only 24 hours away, something to look back at, the day after tomorrow!

Latest posts