Pump and spray bar size.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eldorado said:
bazron said:
here is my finished highbanker. ive been out and givin it a test run seems to work just fine. tho dry hard packed dirt and clay from the hill side is a pain to break up. everything i dug from the creek bed seemd to break up nicely. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7645/1469859346_20160722_164551.jpg
Bazron is there any chance you could take a close up photo of how you have attached the cam lock to the T piece on your spray bar?

1471130229_20160814_0903381.jpg

the reducer ring slips inside the pvc cam fitting and your pvc pipe slips into the reducer ring. easy peasy. :)

Thanks Bazron,that will help me out immensely.Appreciate you taking the time to take the photo,exactly what I needed.Any thoughts as to whether I should add a ball valve in there somewhere.

I thought about having a valve but decided not to. I guess the added benefit would be not having to walk to the pump to make minor adjustments to the water flow.

Latest posts