Protoprospector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks, okay, okay, yes archetypal greybeard who has bought a van to turn into a camper, dusted off the gold pans, watched loads of youtube clips, realised that a pulse induction unit was always going to be out of reach as were the big nuggets ha ha. So I just splashed out on a new Goldmonster Onethou and am starting to research first mission options. Certainly none in or around this big Sydney sedimentary basin Im stuck on top of. Currently spending many unblinking hours staring at Minview montages. Man, there is a lot of known gold locations outside of state forests- arrrggghhh the pain.

Thanks mbasko, Excellent thanks for the kick-start. Yep YouTube sent me down the path to either a goodbye 2 or the monster. The monster was easier to buy. Yep, there is a lot of conflicting clips on the tube. But hey I have some previous experience. I once found a beer can and a hot rock in Tas with a Dick Smith detector. That's gotta count for something, right.

Thanks. I have been checking out those YouTube videos. Brilliant resources and we'll produced to boot, cheers so much.

Latest posts