Prospectors Ages

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nuggetino said:
28 here. Been saving my pennies for the last 8 years to try my hand at full time prospecting. Must have missed the memo on settling down and the rat race. Hope to retire by the time I'm 30 lol :D otherwise it may be back to UNI to study :(

Don't worry mate, I decided to return to study, GEOSCIENCE... so getting out to Dittmer is well time out! But fulfilling another thing, background knowledge. And yes all you 'old timers' your knowledge on Prospecting is useful! In have a funny feeling there is also a lot of Geo's on here.

Well tomorrow I'm going on 29
And stuck up here at the mine without the family to celebrate

Sooo cake for 1.....plus a few guys on my crew at work hehe
And before you say anything I'm a baker, not a decorator lol

2jb03k.jpg

That's great BrisJoe,,,we share the same birthday :D Same as my 70yr old neighbour and my mother in law and my wifes best friend....weird :D . I can handle them all apart from the mother in law :mad:

Cheers,
Matt

I'm with you on this one Retrojez. 37 going on 17. I feel young until I see the grey hair in the mirror, which reminds me I am not as young as I feel!

Hi guys I'm 54 and with a new lease on life when I started swinging for the yellow stuff last year. Thats the way Snafu, keep it going , the day you stop doing this is the day they push the dirt on top of you. Hey BrisJoe , looks like a lot of loving went into that cake of yours, bet it didn't look the same later on in the night.

Latest posts