Prospect Australia TV

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime someone asks for money it's not a bad thing to be cautious so I am not going to attack trusteds views but having said that though it would be nice to see a good honest prospecting show that shows it like it is. Perhaps producing a short example of the type of show proposed ( forget the word for it, sample promo ? ) would be a good way to demonstrate your abilities and give confidence to others.

X1V, can you clarify something for me please, with Kickstarter if you don't hit your fundraising goal, you don't get anything and the donators money guarantee is not called on, does the same thing apply with GoFundMe? I had a look through the GoFundMe site and couldn't find anything detailing this.

Perhaps compile a DVD box set of your adventure as well.
This will allow you to compile and chapter a lot more things in depth, ( the planning of the trip details, what you take and dont, )
Some things might drag out too much for a TV show, but make great heads up info for those interested in doing the same.
Tips and tricks...
Fill 6 DVD's up easily!
A dedicated camera man would open a lot more filming of two people in the scenes rather than just filming the other all the time.

Jaros said:
Is "pilot" the word.

That is exactly what we are trying to put together.
If you want to see some videos on the type of things we will be covering.
Have a look at brother Rob YouTube
Adventure gold YouTube
NQ explorers YouTube.
We are trying to get everyone together in one spot to do the pilot

Dihusky said:
X1V, can you clarify something for me please, with Kickstarter if you don't hit your fundraising goal, you don't get anything and the donators money guarantee is not called on, does the same thing apply with GoFundMe? I had a look through the GoFundMe site and couldn't find anything detailing this.
I'm not sure,
I know I can change things on there at anytime.
We haven't set a date tho.
But if it doesn't work, I will send everyone' s money back.

Caesar said:
How will this show differ from The Weekend Prospector?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24356

It won't be hosted by a complete %&$^*)(^$#@ who has no idea what he is doing.

Maybe these guys won't have the polish of a Rex Hunt or a Paul Worstelling but they will know what they are talking about, cover the rules and regs and show proper etiquette for our hobby.

I can only imagine that the Weekend Prospector has done bad things for the image of prospecting and has not taught new entrants to prospecting what are the do's and don'ts.

Caesar said:
How will this show differ from The Weekend Prospector?

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=24356

I was working FIFO to Darwin, the production company took my idea tried to make it there own, and it shows,
They had know idea about prospecting, so I had no influence on what happened.
It was a complete disaster.

So I'm trying to get my original idea up and running and tweaking it with by adding a few YouTubers and other like-minded people.

Ok, so we have had some generous donations from the people of Far North Queensland that I go in to help us out, by getting three of us out to the Palmer River and supply camping gear.
So we have dropped the funds needed to get 4 people out in one spot, to get a pilot episode done to $6000.
We still need to arrange flights, and the hire of filming equipment.
If you can share the go fund me page with your family and friends on Facebook, thank you.
But please, the best way to help us out, is to donate a few dollars, this show will help us out in the future.

Latest posts