Portable power Panel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been making a portable power panel for friends and thought others on the forum maybe interested in purchasing one. Ideal for connecting directly to the battery in your car for charging all device [Phones/detectors etc]. Price will be approx $100 + postage. Unit can be customized with additional USB/Sockets if required for additional charge.

The unit has the following features.

- Power meter [Percentage Capacity]
- Voltage meter
- 2 x 12 Volt Socket outlets.
- 1 x Dual USB Sockets
- Anderson Plug input [with 1 meter cable]
- Anderson plug > Alligator clip converter
- Internally fused [auto resetting type when overload condition is resolved]

1527465185_img_20180528_093230_01-optimized.jpg

1527465185_img_20180528_093204_01-optimized.jpg

Thats a good unit for a 100 bucks sure the guys and girls going to the west would be interested be handy out there .but how would you fit the charger for your Minelab battery ????? .PP

Pirate pete said:
Thats a good unit for a 100 bucks sure the guys and girls going to the west would be interested be handy out there .but how would you fit the charger for your Minelab battery ????? .PP

??? 12 volt socket charge lead :Y: at least that's what I'd do.

RM Outback said:
Pirate pete said:

Hey mate, do you mean the ability to plug the box directly into a 12volt outlet?

tryhard1968 said:
RM Outback said:
Pirate pete said:

Hey mate, do you mean the ability to plug the box directly into a 12volt outlet?

The unit has 2 x 12volt cigarette lighter outlets where you can plug your GPZ/GPX charger leads.

Latest posts