Please ask the Station owners first for permission.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering how and who to talk to to find the land owners and gold areas up there.
I am willing to go up there and work on there property as i am a builder. In return be able to prospect on there land. And i would respect it and not leave big holes open, well any holes open.
Even thought of sharpening there tools etc as I'm not to bad at that.
I would only be up that way a couple of times a year as i live in Vic.

Mate it is called research!! plenty of local builder & all manner of "Tradespeople" have gone before you, I am not saying it won't work! as I know it does due to being a plumber & gasfitter, the key is you have to have something to offer that they can't readily do themselves!!!!!!!!!

But if you are only coming up a few times a year, I would suggest one or two of the pay to detect options!!!!
cheers
Lee

Hi Lee. Thanks for the reply. This is my research.
I do my own plastring, tiling, etc.
I could do the pay to detect thing if that's better. But wouldn't know where to start looking for a place to go.

jarrahrules said:
Hi Lee. Thanks for the reply. This is my research.
I do my own plastring, tiling, etc.
I could do the pay to detect thing if that's better. But wouldn't know where to start looking for a place to go.

Hey Jarrah
Mate I am not trying to be rude here!!!!! but this is not your research it is you asking someone else how to find the info you need, to me research is finding what you need by all means you can muster & only then asking for outside help, hey but that is me! Have a look at Minesonline maps QLD this will give you property descriptions then the work begins.
cheers
Lee

Latest posts