Pine Mountain Ipswich

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to see if there is anybody in the Pine Mountain area that would allow me to do some prospecting on their property. I already have one property lined up which is near the Jubilee mine site but will not have access to it until another couple of months.

Obviously we would work out an agreement to suit.

If anybody is in the area and sound interested please pm me?

hAyyoUinAU said:
Whow, whow... slow down please.

One at a time. lol

Why not go and introduce yourself, fastest way to work it out. I doubt they visit here to see if anyone has put up a request. If you don't get the answer your looking for keep trying one day it'll fall into place. Just be polite and clean it's your best bet other than meeting them at the pub striking up a conversation and buying them a beer :Y:.

Hi, I am looking to see if there is anybody in the Pine Mountain area that would allow me to do some prospecting on their property. I already have one property lined up which is near the Jubilee mine site but will not have access to it until another couple of months.

Obviously we would work out an agreement to suit.

If anybody is in the area and sound interested please pm me?
How did it go. Did you eventually get onto a property to fossick? I’ll be visiting family at Pine Mountain in a few weeks and hoping to find some gold maybe. Cheers

How did it go. Did you eventually get onto a property to fossick? I’ll be visiting family at Pine Mountain in a few weeks and hoping to find some gold maybe. Cheers
Hi, Ruth. You're responding to a post from 2017 and @hAyyoUinAU hasn't been on the forum since last March, so don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Latest posts