Permission to Fossick on Northern NSW gold leases

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been following Malachite exploration /mining leases in northern NSW.They seem to be covering alot of the gold areas that are popular with fossickers.mcleods creek ,tooloom ,joes gully,to name a few.has anyone been given the ok to fossick on their leases ?as i have seen people fossicking on their lease.i have also read that the prospects of the leases are pretty good.and they will be under mining leases soon enough.what do the forum members think?good/bad/don't care?

Approached a small mining company in the GT about prospecting on they're lease quite awhile ago, submitted a written email and basically got told to go for it, all I had to do was submit to them location of finds, no matter how small, and they were small :lol:

i haven't found any alluvial leases that will let you on their lease unless you know someone working there.the people i saw panning on the lease were in the wrong spot to get the good stuff but looked like they were having fun.thanks for your post dwt

Latest posts