Open *type*night/day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone got any interesting topics they wish to discuss ?

I'll start

Organised crime is rife in this continent , threw major business , sporting clubs large and local , currently playing local football I come up against opponents on ice regularly
No one seems to bat a eyelid , is this the new norm for society ?

there's ice in the bush towns as well, death penalty for commercial quantities for all drugs is the only solution , but nobody would like that , I didn't think I would see the day the media guilt's us into trying to save drug traffickers in Bali but that happened , the worlds gone soft and now criminals have more wrights then we do.

aussiefarmer said:
there's ice in the bush towns as well, death penalty for commercial quantities for all drugs is the only solution , but nobody would like that , I didn't think I would see the day the media guilt's us into trying to save drug traffickers in Bali but that happened , the worlds gone soft and now criminals have more wrights then we do.

+1 I like your style AF

Horse said:
I would have to say......yes ..sorry to say
Society has changed so much. I look forward to the day I sell up and move off the grid out scrub.

That's our plan Horse , 20 acres on Kangaroo Island , Dam full of Marron , big veggie patch , full solar power and great fishing.
Then the world can kiss our A55 ! Unfortunately lost a lot of faith in humanity , I know it's head in the sand stuff but don't have any other answer

Cheers

aussiefarmer said:
there's ice in the bush towns as well

I see more and more of the little baggies in parks and streets. One even had some white crystal looking pieces in it.

I would like to congratulate the Hunter region for topping the list of drug affected drivers. 1 in 5 tested come up positive.
Also for being the pedophile capitol of Australia. An ABC report says it's priest, lawyers, business men, politicians........ SCUM.

aussiefarmer said:

For some reason this continent has adapted this heal the world philosophy , it doesn't really seem to be working , it's either really shitty journalists or victims of this heal the world principle , our governments even have adopted this mentality , I'm intrigued to see what becomes the new norm for the next gens , funnily (not so) the local politicians frequent the club and claim to have strong dealings with said club , haven't seen him/them twice in 2 years

It's unique how people are gaining positions of power

While I agree AF on the introduction of harsher, longer penalties, and even the big one (especially for our Police that are doing a bang up job only to be constantly let down by magistrates\parole boards releasing repeat offenders back in to society time and time again) unfortunately while there is so much money to be made selling drugs, crime will always flourish no matter what the penalties are :(

Filthyphil said:
While I agree AF on the introduction of harsher, longer penalties, and even the big one (especially for our Police that are doing a bang up job only to be constantly let down by magistrates\parole boards releasing repeat offenders back in to society time and time again) unfortunately while there is so much money to be made selling drugs, crime will always flourish no matter what the penalties are :(

wont be any profit once their dead , the ones that do eventually end up in prison after tying up the courts cost the tax payer $$$$$$$ to live in 4 star jails. I know exactly how to execute them = want ever they are carrying gets injected into the even if its 2 tons of cocaine !! just keep pumping it in!! hook up a rato pump and let it flow :lol:

The map is shrinking :( there's more lifestyle blocks than farms , well anywhere that's got good soils and good rainfall anyway. sure a lot of them are good people escaping the deadbeats but the deadbeats come too. :|

No one is holding a gun to the head of the people taking drugs, they should all be legalised and that would stop the crooks making money, except ice that crap is seriously bad and should never be legalised.

I don't think anyone has the right to stop people taking drugs if they want to. Though if you had to go to a doctor to get a prescription I'd say most people would feel pretty stupid to actually apply for say an addictive drug like heroin if they had never used it before.......

Ever thought why they don't test for cocaine when driving? If they did half the lawyers, doctors, stock brokers and politicians would be walking to work.

Nicotine and alcohol are really nasty drugs too but hey most people like a drink and some even a smoke, those 2 cause more death and destruction than all the others combined. Actually some people who take drugs think most alcohol drinkers are wife beating psychopaths who all need to be locked up. Must be a drug induced delusion?

These days there is a new illegal (legal until made illegal) drug being manufactured every single week, some are 100 times more dangerous than the tradional coke, pot, lsd, MDMA, speed people used to take 20 years ago. Most of these new ones are synthesized in China......

Anyway drink, smoke or drugs, moderation is the key.

Hmmmm getting thirsty after all that thinking, Coopers is calling me.

Ramjet said:
I see more and more of the little baggies in parks and streets.

I found one full of blue/grey powder on the ground in a carpark yesterday. As I sprinkled the dust into the strong breeze and watched it disperse across the bitumen, it occurred to me that some people would kill for what I value at less than nothing and was pleased to be able to safely dispose of. It's a funny old world. :/

aussiefarmer said:
the governments working harder on stopping smokes and grog than they are on drugs, One go at ice and you are addicted , seen it and its sad.

Someone in my family is a former ice head and your right it is downright evil, makes them evil. Shocking stuff. I have first hand experience of the trouble it causes.

A lot of kids start on Amphetamines in primary school these days by buying Ritalin and Dexamphetamine from their school buddies who have been prescribed it for a generally non existant condition that a kick up the backside would usually solve. Ice seems to be a natural progression from the milder Amphetamines prescribed to kids. Prescribing Amphetamines for kids is seriously out of control at the moment, in my opinion of course.

Would be interesting to do a study to find out if young ice addicts have formerly been prescribed amphetamines for behavioral issues and see if they did progress to ice......

Heatho said:
aussiefarmer said:
the governments working harder on stopping smokes and grog than they are on drugs, One go at ice and you are addicted , seen it and its sad.

Someone in my family is a former ice head and your right it is downright evil, makes them evil. Shocking stuff. I have first hand experience of the trouble it causes.

A lot of kids start on Amphetamines in primary school these days by buying Ritalin and Dexamphetamine from their school buddies who have been prescribed it for a generally non existant condition that a kick up the backside would usually solve. Ice seems to be a natural progression from the milder Amphetamines prescribed to kids. Prescribing Amphetamines for kids is seriously out of control at the moment, in my opinion of course.

Would be interesting to do a study to find out if young ice addicts have formerly been prescribed amphetamines for behavioral issues and see if they did progress to ice......

This is real scary stuff if this is the case, what chance do we have if it starts of this way.

Cheers, DD

Was havin a beer at the Wedderburn pub the other week and chattin to a few of the locals.

The topic of drugs in Vic country towns came up....especially Ice.

They told me that the local footy club have now introduced a new rule when it comes buying ice to put in your esky to cool your drinks.

Its preferred that you dont refer to it as ice anymore.....it must now be termed as 'cubed water'.

WTF?? :eek: :eek: .......true story.

Is this right or the wrong thing to do?

Metamorphic said:
Was havin a beer at the Wedderburn pub the other week and chattin to a few of the locals.

The topic of drugs in Vic country towns came up....especially Ice.

They told me that the local footy club have now introduced a new rule when it comes buying ice to put in your esky to cool your drinks.

Its preferred that you dont refer to it as ice anymore.....it must now be termed as 'cubed water'.

WTF?? :eek: :eek: .......true story.

Is this right or the wrong thing to do?

Dunno I don't hang around with them , more of a training sort of thing for me , siren sounds legs ahoy

Heatho said:
aussiefarmer said:

watched an interesting story the other day that suggested most cases of "addh" or wat ever it is, the mothers drank during pregnancy either not knowing or were just bogan mums, and they were convinced most cases were actually prenatal alcoholism and the drugs were a waste of time.
its the next generation that worries me say the 15 year olds that have parents doing drugs in front of them what sort of role models will they be.
This topic gets the bloods up I better go read its a wonderful world again. :)

Free chat eh?
Well, I would like to see a cut in foreign aid.
Then this money could go to payments for....
Surf Life Saving Volunteers.
Rural Fire Service members
SES members
Flying Doctor
Rescue Helicopters ( westpac , child flight and the likes)

Why the hell are we holding bingo and raffles and sausage sizzles to fund such vital services whilst shiteloads gets sent overseas to wherever.
Makes me bloody cranky :mad: