Online or phone orders with credit cards

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSellin

Brent
Reaction score
Hey gang. Like the advice, but can anyone advise a good online store that I can use a credit card over the phone or web. I just want to grab a coil cover and a good wide sand scooper bucket shovel thing for my beach walks. I have hit the coil on the odd rock or wire in the sand and it has me worried. Plus carrying a little sand scoop and sieve is getting to be a handful and would like to consolidate it down.

Thanks, I would use paypal but my cc n email are a mess and dealing with India tech support shits me to tears.

Hey gang. Like the advice, but can anyone advise a good online store that I can use a credit card over the phone or web. I just want to grab a coil cover and a good wide sand scooper bucket shovel thing for my beach walks. I have hit the coil on the odd rock or wire in the sand and it has me worried. Plus carrying a little sand scoop and sieve is getting to be a handful and would like to consolidate it down.

Thanks, I would use paypal but my cc n email are a mess and dealing with India tech support shits me to tears.

Try the Garrett Australia online store, I got my garrett digger from them.

http://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/coil-covers/

http://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/recovery-tools/

Sorry - Garrett Aus use PayPal online. I called them and they advised they don't do a CC online or over the phone and refered me to another shop that just does the detectors, which I was happy, but am after a one stop shop for anything (that I may need) in the future that doesn't mind a CC and can hotdrop this way.

Will snoop over Ramjets page tomorrow though.

BSellin said:
Sorry - Garrett Aus use PayPal online. I called them and they advised they don't do a CC online or over the phone and refered me to another shop that just does the detectors, which I was happy, but am after a one stop shop for anything (that I may need) in the future that doesn't mind a CC and can hotdrop this way.

My bad, saw that they accept CC, but as you mention only through paypal, they should be making it easier to buy products, not harder, oh well, another sale lost! :rolleyes:

Goldpick said:
BSellin said:

My bad, saw that they accept CC, but as you mention only through paypal, they should be making it easier to buy products, not harder, oh well, another sale lost! :rolleyes:
mate whats wrong with accepting cc through paypal? it doesn't make a difference to you its just the payment gateway they use, in fact paypal is considered the most safe online payment facility in the world it wont cost you anything the processing fees are on the seller. I cant understand your logic?

I should clarify in case people have the wrong idea about paypal cc payments, if you select checkout online there's an option to either login to your paypal account or use a credit card, if you select cc it takes you to a https secure encrypted page then asks for your cc details. Paypal then process your credit card instead of someone like securepay its got nothing to do with linking your bank accounts to paypal or cc to your paypal account its a one off purchase. I work with many online retailers in my business and its pretty standard practice that people use paypal especially since paypal has a presence in Australia and has had since 2005 if your speaking to an indian person on the support line there's a good chance they are in the call centre in collins street Melbourne.

Nugget said:
I believe Detect 'A' Den will do over the phone CC transactions www.detectaden.com.au, they also have a wide range of products.

Team, used the advice and used the above quoted crowd. Bought a pin pointer to compliment everything else I now have. Should be here by the end of the week (I hope) and used this Sunday in the parks. Am keen to use it as I do beaches fine, I want to do parks and not tear them apart and be more finesse like :)

Latest posts