One for you panners - hope this fish doesn't get to Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A SMALL fish with a big reputation - for biting off the testicles of men in the waters of Papua New Guinea - is on the move. It has made its way to France and there are fears it could be headed for London next.
Last month we reported the exotic pacu, found in PNG and South American rivers, had been discovered in Sweden's Orsund Sound.
The discovery sparked a warning to Swedish men not to engage in nude bathing.
A Scandinavian fish expert, Henrik Carl, warned the fish could grow to 90 centimetres, weigh up to 25kg and slice through flesh with their human-like teeth.
"They bite because they're hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth," he said.
Now the pacu has been found in the River Seine, according to a Paris police report.
Given the creature's amazing migratory ability, the Brits are scared it may not be long before they are swimming up the Thames, the Mirror reported.

I don't think any guy swimming in the Thames should worry about his balls being eaten, as you would have to have balls of steel to want to swim in there lol.

Know one in their right mine would swim in the Thames anyway, if the fish didn't get you the muck or tide would. :eek:

puts a whole new meaning to 'finding a couple of nuggets in my pan'. What a balls up, etc etc.

1378965861_fish.png

Hey Duck - could be a good question for your history thread in a few years: "name the first bloke in Australia to get his goolies bitten off by a fish?"

Latest posts