Oldie but a newbie.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,I've had a long break and now iam back for another try,but this time iam wanting to head to WA for some yella,iam just abit worried with going alone,last time I was their I had a partner and that was 8 years ago.I am able to find my own gold,though iam useless with Directions,I don't want to get lost out their.If I can tag along with somebody I would be very gratefull.I have plenty of experience with reading the ground and knowing the rights of station permits etc etc..I have a 4500 and the rest of gear,all ready to go.Cheers

Hi A.
Its freshwater...John, use too detect with you at Burrendong Dam years ago. You getting back into it again I read, it pretty hot over here at the moment (Sandstone) and flies are not so bad.
If you get a chance buy a backtracker (Bushnell are good and cheap)...cheap safety item...I remember the Vic forum meet and you heading back to camp at night. Did you ever find that little gold stringer ?
Cheers
John

Hi A.
Its freshwater...John, use too detect with you at Burrendong Dam years ago. You getting back into it again I read, it pretty hot over here at the moment (Sandstone) and flies are not so bad.
If you get a chance buy a backtracker (Bushnell are good and cheap)...cheap safety item...I remember the Vic forum meet and you heading back to camp at night. Did you ever find that little gold stringer ?
Cheers
John
Hey sorry Freshwater, about the late reply only just found ur thread,I've been busy doing other stuff lol.Of course I remember you,hey I thought you were going to live overseas,the last time I spoke to you.And no I didn't find that cheeky nugget,cheers

Latest posts