Old school pop top

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally got rego on my family comfort trailer,old but ok .new paint in n out ,new mattresses ,made a small kitchen sink n stove,new carpet,I even got some material and made new curtains ,running led light rope small DVD tv and the heart honda 2000 generater,using heavy tarps for a bit of shade ,go with a loo tent and yet to buy some type of duny so I don't have to drive my 3 girls back to town :D hopefully this will make all happy when they are not throwing rocks at me or splashing me ,whilst I m hard at work chasing gems.should be good for 1.or 2 days on the creeks :)
1386158544_image.jpg

Are you going to post some photos when set up?
Nothing like being off the ground & an outside dunny to keep the girls happy too. I have to take one when the wife or the boy's girlfriends come along.
Hope the maiden goes well.

This is right mate ,keep all happy with a few comforts iPad ,Nintendo warm comfortable pad to lie down etc,plus playn in the creek rock looking and of course the LOO,maybe I can catch a few gems ,will set up with high banker and gear on board,quick hook up and shoot off after work :) will post pics of the maiden for sure..
Varts...

Latest posts