Old historical park

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldbuzzhashit

Domanic
Reaction score
Hello all, it's been awhile but I'm back. :cool:

As scoop said in his post (oldest coin to date) one of the greatest blokes I've come across, :) well done mate the gold will come, a little more research and we will get it I think ;)

we hit a location with a great deal of history and use, it's amazing what a local can tell you.

Any way hi gold and sand, we're heading out soon.

1389308705_img_0525.jpg

1389308724_img_0526.jpg

The previous day at another location,

1389308747_img_0527.jpg

There is a couple of 3p as well I put them in the folder already.

1389308769_img_0528.jpg

Umm well this had me baffled, the tone was a screamer with a slight dull chirp in there, dug it and bigger.
The pendent was awarded to the winner of the cadet race 130 yard of 1912, it's rose gold and silver.

1389308795_img_0529.jpg

Wow some awesome finds there! Welldone guys. Whats that 54 florin never seen any like that before?

Some nice looking finds there Goldbuzzhashit :)
I really like that pendant, got a nice design, bet you were stoked to pick that up!
Well done in your finds :p

SF

Well done goldbuzz :) glad to see your back out and about hope you got all your jobs done last year . Any way be great to catch up again talk soon mate.

Goldandsand said:
Well done goldbuzz :) glad to see your back out and about hope you got all your jobs done last year . Any way be great to catch up again talk soon mate.

Great year all round, will do very soon

Cheers mate yeah just looked it up, had no idea there was two designs of florins!! Thanks for the info

Well done Goldbuzz,
Some really good finds there, I bet you and Scoopa were stoked with that lot.
Talking to the old locals is definitely the go, it is amazing what little bits of information they can pass on that leads to a hot spot!
Good to see the silvers still coming. I will PM you

Latest posts