Nice to be able to help. UPDATED!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I read on face book tonight, that some poor lady lost her engagement ring in the hay during the Easter egg hunt this morning, I thought, that sux, and I have a metal detector!! So I went to the park where they do this event at about 10pm, armed with my detector and iPhone light, believe it or not, I found it!! Can't wait to return it to its owner!

Cheers, Paul.

It's a good feeling, I recently got a phone call from my plumber, his young mate had rolled down a sandhill at the beach and somewhere along the way he lost the plumber's Zippo lighter, which was engraved etc. I know it's only a lighter, but I took the 5000 down to the area.

It covered about the area of a large house on a 45 deg hill, I started at the bottom, 3 sweeps and got a target. You wouldn't believe, there's the Zippo.

It took me longer to walk from the car (which was on the beach), than it did to find it. Never mind the loading unloading etc.

Still it's a great feeling to have succeeded, made even better that the plumber now owes me one.

Well done. not only are you going to walk away with the warm and fuzzies but you have done all detectorist a good turn also.
Great stuff.

UPDATE, thanks to the power of modern technologies, Facebook has seen the ring returned already to a VERY grateful couple! Nice to be ale to help!

Happy Easter everyone!

Cheers, Paul.

Latest posts