Next few days

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockhunter62 said:
Hey Goldfev3r,

Your welcome to join me but Georgetown NQ might be a bit far for you for a few days. :D

Cheers

Doug
Howdy Rockhunter .allways wanted to go and detect Georgetown but havent been there for over 30 years .Am heading out to a camp in far nth west qld maybe late Jan and staying at a remote drillers camp no one has detectored on . I will be there 3 months if u got time to join me . After that i be free to do Georgee Town but proberlly have to flly the wiff up cos gone too long .(Her and desert dont get along ) . I will be on virgin land in the middle off NA NA land but pretty comfy camp and if somin needs doing may take u a couple off hours a day for free a/c donger, food ,and showers . Handy with tools good :)

Old Fred said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Hey Goldfev3r,

Your welcome to join me but Georgetown NQ might be a bit far for you for a few days. :D

Cheers

Doug
Howdy Rockhunter .allways wanted to go and detect Georgetown but havent been there for over 30 years .Am heading out to a camp in far nth west qld maybe late Jan and staying at a remote drillers camp no one has detectored on . I will be there 3 months if u got time to join me . After that i be free to do Georgee Town but proberlly have to flly the wiff up cos gone too long .(Her and desert dont get along ) . I will be on virgin land in the middle off NA NA land but pretty comfy camp and if somin needs doing may take u a couple off hours a day for free a/c donger, food ,and showers . Handy with tools good :)
yea good on ya guys I haven't had a good nights sleep since coming back from JOE town recently, how did you handle 30 years lol.
I'm seriously thinking about chucking it all in on the gold coast lol again no gold and moving to Townsville but the kids are the logistical problem but I reckon if I struggle another 3 years I should be...............................................
NO I NEED TO GO NOW.
PLEASE HELP.