Newbie keen for some experience!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bf,... It's just that for gamers,... when they get off the computer and hit real life ,.. you just can't stop them,... and then,.... there's no going back once you get a taste of reality,... Taths probably just concerned for you as you go through the eye of the needle. :eek: :D

Hahahahaha I'd be glad to get rid of gaming as a pastime. Funny it's mentioned because recently I found that severe addiction to gaming may be a mental illness in itself or something, with similar diagnostic modalities such as the DSM criteria used for conditions like depression, bipolar, schizophrenia. Turns out I tick a few more boxes than I'd care to admit - things like having quit several times, only to return, spending more and more time gaming, thinking about gaming even when not actively doing so.

At least an addiction to prospecting is outdoors and involves physical exertion!! AND GOLD :)

I'm new at it as well but I've been a closet prospector ? and not told anybody . Anyway I think my early good luck was my local knowledge of my area , people and old timers I've listen to and
My own instincts have helped me get gold in my first try's ?. , I have read some people have got new high bankers . Shovels , The works before they have even done it before , then struggle and don't find 1 spec of gold ? and get frustrated ,..

So research more before you go , I'm lucky that I think outside the square. , Like why dig in that place that prob has been dug 100 times in the last 20 years when 20 meters away is overlooked ?

Good luck

I'm in the Hornsby area still only new to this hobby aswell.

I've only been out to hill end a few time

Latest posts