Newbie from QLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi people like many I have been fond of rocks since childhood. My wife and I have taken the big step with the purchase of a second hand SDC 2300. We are heading to Tasmania for a couple of months and will be enjoying the hours of detecting on the trip. Can anyone give me a website with any relevant information for tassie. We have acquired our Tasmanian license and I am searching the web for information. Any help would be fantastic. Just looking for a starting point for our research of dos and donts and maps which may help. Not asking for a gps coordinate. ? :playful:

Thanks .....looking forward to the trip
Avoman

Thanks for the welcome. The Apple isle Prospector is an awesome site. A lot of work gone into building it. Thanks for the links. Im starting to get the picture with regards to the research. How about contacting private property. It doesnt seem right to drive up to the homestead and ask if I can dig your treasure up. But I see no other way. Whats normal or is it is this just not done.

Latest posts