New members

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Welcome to all the new members . Sorry i haven't been on for a while but being the season for travelling for you mob from down south i have been very busy taking visitors to Tennant Creek out detecting and helping them to get their first bit of Tennant gold. And then trying to get out in the evenings as well with my mate Dale to get our own fix of "the yella" as well as looking for new patches.Its starting to get a bit harder to find now in the usual spots but still have a 100% success rate with visitors. You have joined the best forum in Australia for friendly , unbiased advice for the newbie and experienced detector alike.I have made some great contacts and new mates through this forum and hope that you will do the same.And if you are planning to come through Tennant give us a shout !
Regards Bill :cool:

Howdy Bill

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be a part of this amazing forum. What detector are you using in your pic btw?

Paleoworld-101 said:
Howdy Bill

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be a part of this amazing forum. What detector are you using in your pic btw?
Hey mate , i use my trusty gpx 4000 , now i know everyone tells me 2 upgrade to the 5000 but i find just as much gold as the people with them and the 4500 , i got a 0.4 piece today down about 8 inches with it. I know my machine so well now and i cant be bothered to spend the next 6 months getting to know a different one as well. I love it.Teamed up with the 17 x 11 nuggetfinder its the bomb
Regards Bill :cool:

Latest posts