New Member looking in

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Glen. Want to find out more about prospecting. Tried a bit of it, found it fun so here to learn from the experts.

Thanks mate - but I am still having trouble - tried following your instructions but still am unable to start a new topic. I'll keep trying.

TTKooAu said:
V
hi
glen,
go to forum, select a topic... say alluvial gold, top right above Latest are two buttons, follow and "start new topic"

Welcome

ALL GOOD. NOW AN EXPERT.

McGregor said:
Thanks mate - but I am still having trouble - tried following your instructions but still am unable to start a new topic. I'll keep trying.

TTKooAu said:
V
hi
glen,
go to forum, select a topic... say alluvial gold, top right above Latest are two buttons, follow and "start new topic"

Welcome

Hi Glen and welcome. I think you have to have 10 posts to be able to start a topic. Go to Rules.
Any way there are hundreds of hours of reading here and a heap of people that can answer any question you may have about prospecting.. Enjoy.. :)

Wishfull said:
Hi Glen and welcome. I think you have to have 10 posts to be able to start a topic. Go to Rules.
Any way there are hundreds of hours of reading here and a heap of people that can answer any question you may have about prospecting.. Enjoy.. :)
You don't need 10 posts to start a new topic.He started a new topic by introducing himself.Welcome Glen.

hi glen
welcome to the forum and to prospecting
if you are looking for information check out loamers fantastic post on what to look for in the goldfields. its been read by thousands and I will bet everyone has learnt from it. so happy prospecting and good luck. jim

Where do I look for loamers fantastic post?

reynard said:
hi glen
welcome to the forum and to prospecting
if you are looking for information check out loamers fantastic post on what to look for in the goldfields. its been read by thousands and I will bet everyone has learnt from it. so happy prospecting and good luck. jim

Latest posts