New member from the Sunshine Coast

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi experienced ones :) well after discussing with a friend that family prospects at deep creek at Gympie, I decided to buy a detector. So got a reasonable xterra 705 with an extra 6 18.75 which Im hoping is an acceptable entrance machine for gold hunting. Doings lots of research and begins the questions (so sorry);
Based at buderim, any clubs local?
Sites local? (read eumundi)
Historic mines, best detecting option?
How do you get permission?
Special forms?

Again Im sorry, not forum savy, excited but oblivious. Experienced persons nightmare lol

Eagerly awaiting replies

Kelley

Kelleyspicer said:
Hi experienced ones :) well after discussing with a friend that family prospects at deep creek at Gympie, I decided to buy a detector. So got a reasonable xterra 705 with an extra 6 18.75 which Im hoping is an acceptable entrance machine for gold hunting. Doings lots of research and begins the questions (so sorry);
Based at buderim, any clubs local?
Sites local? (read eumundi)
Historic mines, best detecting option?
How do you get permission?
Special forms?

Again Im sorry, not forum savy, excited but oblivious. Experienced persons nightmare lol

Eagerly awaiting replies

Kelley
Welcome mate . Not a lot of good areas around sunshine coast but when I have time and can pm ya there are a couple of spots .
FRom the Noosa area my self
Best to start in parks and beach to get used to u detector befor you try for gold .
All the best

Latest posts