New highbanker progress.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Spray bars, leg holes and Grizzlies done. Im Big Kev excited about this bad boy.
1370590021_highbanker..jpg

sorry but the grizzly bars should face longitudinally

you could get bouncers over those

and you would need reinforcement underneath otherwise rocks will bend them down too , whichever way you put them

:8

Went with the Gold hog design, he seems to know his stuff, Plus if a nugget that would fit bounces over 10 slots it deserves its freedom.

Looking good mate i like the gold hog design I tested it myself. Did have a few small stones getting stuck so make sure you can poke your finger up from underneath to push them out. Keep us posted for the finished product.

Will be ready Thursday week, 5.5hp pump just arrived, but as usual I got more excited than my wallet likes so best wait for next pay for the hose and fittings. I may have to put some sort of buffer next to the grizzlies as they dont reach the edge but I am bloody excited. Couldnt have gone out any way Gippsland is about to go under water. So should be ready to clean up some flood gold.

Haha yeah it beltin down down here at the moment, I'm thinkin of goin out sampling Sunday, if I can find a canoe haha. Hopefully next pay day comes around quick for ya mate

You may need an Ark not a canoe. haha, As for the slots they very pro because I have a very pro sheet metal working mate who works for 6 packs of VB ;) I forgot all about them when I got it folded. So he did me a real solid favor.

What are the specifacations for your banker mate? Eg. length, width and height of both the top and bottom boxes.

charlie123 said:
clean cut strong is reliable piece of machinery you got there
Thanks Charlie, I have been using it for almost a year, I got rid of those slots and installed grizzlie bars. Its actually for sale I am getting a lighter one as my new spots have a big carry in.

Latest posts